Saturday, May 5, 2012

The first post

Welcome to the blog! I guess that this is going to be my own little nook of the internet where I share all my projects from home improvement to baking cookies. Nothing fancy, just another crafty blog with hopes to show family and friends what I’m up to around the house!

A little about me: twenty years old, about to graduate from cosmetology school, just bought a house this past November, and happily engaged with the wedding just four and a half months away! We are a tight knit little family; me, my fiancé James, and our two beloved pets, Frankie and Flea!

A little visual reference:



Frankie is that adorable, cow-resembling pit bull and Flea is our fluffy kitty. If you’re wondering how Flea got his unique name, well…he was just that. The poor thing was infested with fleas when we adopted him and the name just stuck. I think the name gives him some character!

Anyway, here it is. The blog I have been pondering creating for several months now. For those of you actually reading, I hope you enjoy the many posts to come! Please feel free to comment on any of the upcoming projects. Here’s hoping you’re having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment